Description to PhD positions
Three PhD positions starting from September 2015 are available for major in Electronic Science & Technology, support by Chinese Government Scholarship (full-scholarship) during four-year academic period. Specific research directions involve:
- Image Processing and Recognition. Here a position available at Prof. Dr. Yu’s research group.
- The New Electronic Materials and Devices, or Microwave Integrated Circuit. Here a position available at Prof. Dr. Yang’s research group.
- Intelligent Information Processing, or Wireless Communications and Smart Antenna. Here a position available at Prof. Dr. Xia’s research group.
- a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- monthly living allowance: 2000 Yuan RMB
- one-off settlement subsidy: 1500Yuan RMB
- outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year;
- be a master’s degree holder before May, 2015 under the age of 40 when applying for PhD program.
- must adapt to study and research in English.
Interested applicants please contact Professor Kewen Xia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the CV (in English or Chinese), transcripts and publications (if any).
Prof. Xia’s webpage: http://eweb.hebut.edu.cn/admission/contactsupervisor/30109.htm
- Introduction to HEBUT·(http://www.hebut.edu.cn/)
Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) is the only key national university under “Project 211” in Heibei province, founded in 1903 and located in Tianjin, the third biggest municipality in China near Beijing. As the important university co-established by Hebei province, Tianjin Municipality and the Ministry of Education, it specializes in engineering studies and combines multiple academic areas including technology, science, economics, management and arts. The main subject major cover Electronic Science & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Control Science & Engineering, Management Science & Engineering, etc.